top of page
Search
  • Writer's pictureJaro Carmel

November 9, 1923 in pictures


Bishop McCloskey who requested a Carmel for his diocese


Msgr. Byrne, the Vicar-General of Bishop McCloskey, was the one who welcomed the sisters

The four French foundresses

Sr. Agnes of the Assumption (German), joined the four French nuns to their Iloilo foundation, along with Sr. Mary of the Incarnation (First Filipina vocation)

Their temporary house in Molo was furnished by the Sisters of St. Paul of Chartres (SPC).

It was only on November 6, 1925 that they permanently transferred in Jaro

39 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page